Dr. Raúl Berbey V.
Gynecology & Obstetrics
- MD, University of Panama, 1995.
- Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Panama, 2001.
- Assisted Reproduction, Colombian Center for Fertility and Sterility (CECOLFES)
Bogota, Colombia, 2002.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, CECOLFES, Bogotá, Colombia, 2001.
- Assisted Reproduction Laboratory, Workshop Update, CECOLFES, Bogotá, Colombia, 2003.
- Vitrification of Human Oocytes. CECOLFES, Bogotá, Colombia, 2005.
- Participant in regular updates, Annual Congress of Reproductive Biomedicine, Bogota, Colombia.
- Panama National Health System, 4840 Record since 1996.
- Panamanian Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology since 2001.
- Medical College of Panama, since 2004.
- International Research Group on Vitrification techniques, CECOLFES, Bogotá, Colombia, 2005.
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine, USA. since 2010.
Honors and Professional Attributes:
- Founder Partner, Centro Fecundar Panama
- Medical and Laboratory Director, Centro Fecundar Panama
- Chief Resident of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of C. H. M., C.S.S. Panama 2000.
- Coordinator of the Infertility Section of the Panamanian Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Ethics Officer, Honor and Legal Affairs Medical College of Panama.
- Birth of the first frozen embryo baby in Panama.
- Birth of first ovarian rejuvenation child in Panama.
- Recognised Specialist in Reproductive Medicine, Technical Board of Health of Panama.
- Calcium dobesilate in the management of ovarian hyper-stimulation, XI National Congress of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Costa Rica, 2008.