Dr. Ariel Pérez Y.
Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine , Autonomous University of Central America. San José, Costa Rica. 1995.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Specialist, University of Costa Rica. 2000.
- Doppler Ultrasound Obstetric and Gynaecology, Perinatal Society, San José, Costa Rica. 2000.
- Assisted Reproduction Obstetrical & Gynaecological Associates, Houston , Texas, USA, 2001.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Texas, Houston. 2001-2002.
- Assisted Reproduction Laboratory: Auto Update, Bourn Hall Clinic, England, 2001.
- Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery, Universidad del Valle, Cali, Colombia. 2003 .
- Regular updates Participant, Annual Meeting American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- The National Health System of Panama, 4830 Record since 1996.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Costa Rica, 5109 Code since 1997.
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine, USA. since 2001.
- The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, since 2002.
- The American Association of Gynaecological Laparoscopists, USA, since 2003.
- Medical Corps Hospital CIMA San José, Join Commission International since 2005.
Honors and Profesional Attributes:
- Founding partner of Centro Fecundar Costa Rica.
- Founding partner of Centro Fecundar Panama.
- Fecundar Director of the Center Panama Costarricense IVF Program.
- Laboratory Director of the Center Fecundar Costa Rica.
- Merit MD Cum Laude with Probatus.
- Birth of the first GIFT child in Costa Rica.
- Postgraduate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Universidad de Costa Rica, 2004.
- Recognised Specialist in Reproductive Medicine, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Costa Rica.
- English Spoken
Publications and Presentations:
- Dobesilate Using calcium controlled ovarian hyper-stimulation. (Colombian Congress of Reproductive Biomedicine, Bogota, Colombia, 2008).
- Variations in density gradients improve outcome in intrauterine inseminations . XI National Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Costa Rica, 2009.
- Embryo Transfer on day three (cleavage) VS fifth day (blastocyst), 10 years experience. XVI National Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Costa Rica , 2013.
- Embryonic Development and Reproductive Spare results using only 50% of medium every 48 hours. Magazine Publishing in Fertility & Sterility, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, September, 2013.
- 2001 – 2002 University of Texas Houston Health Science Center
- 2003 – 2005 Centro Fecundar Paitilla Medical Center in Panama City, Panama and Costa Rica in Centro Fecundar, Clinica Santa Rita Center in San Jose.
- From 2006 to present, works in Costa Rica Centro Fecundar, Hospital CIMA San Jose, Escazu, and heads the International IVF program Centro Fecundar Panama.
- Over 14 years experience in Reproductive Medicine (January 2001) and over 17 years experience in Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Over 3500 In Vitro Fertilisations Fecundar conducted in Panama , with over 2,000 of them successful.
- Over 5000 Fecundar Artificial inseminations performed in Costa Rica, with over 2,000 of them successful.
- More than 3000 surgical laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
- Director, Fecundar Costa Rica, only Full Interdisciplinary Team (Reproductive Medicine, Psychology and Reproductive Biology) in Costa Rica.